Saturday, September 10, 2011

Turkey & Cheese Sliders

I saw THIS recipe posted on Pinterest and thought they looked delicious. But I didn't have all the ingredients and I'm not a fan of Miracle Whip or Ham. So what did I do? Made my own recipe. Sorry, I'm not big on measuring things. Though I'm pretty sure this recipe could not be messed up.


Turkey & Cheese Sliders - By Tatiana

12 Costco rolls
Pepper Jack(or any kind of cheese)
Turkey breast slices(lunch meat)
Mayo
Chopped dried onion
1/3 C(approx)Ken's Steak House Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing
2 T melted unsalted butter


Split the rolls in half and spread mayo on both slices. Layer 1 slice cheese and 1 slice turkey. Close the rolls and place in a glass dish(I used 7.5 x 11.75). In a bowl mix butter, Ken's, and dried onion. Brush mixture on top and in between the rolls. Bake at 350 for approx 10-15 minutes, when the top of the rolls are golden brown. Let them sit for a few minutes. Voila, so yummy!

These pictures are from my phone. After dinner was made because I didn't realize they would be so good.


I used Monterey Jack for the kids.
IMAG0015


IMAG0010

This picture is crummy...but the meal was tasty!
IMAG0011

No comments:

Post a Comment